How To Make A Twig candle holder
It turned out pretty well, considering it was my first try, I didn’t follow the instructions very well and did it in kind of a hurry.
I used a copy of Oliver Twist (sorry if i’ve offended any die hard Oliver Twist fans with my desecration…), because let’s face it, it had been sitting on my…
Glow paint splattered inside mason jars.
DIY of the day!
Mason jar cups
I’ve done this sequence as a companion image for a project I’m working in. I’ll show you the main illustration soon, but I’m posting this one in advance because I particularly like the simplicity of it. It is supposed to represent different views or phases of the same planet. Initially I tried to use the brush for drawing those “geographic artifacts” in the planet’s surface, but it looked too wonky and plain wrong. Then I tried something different, and I had fun enough to make a small video out of it:
Looks like a first grade activity, right? Well it’s that fun.
Last, not least: I really thank you for all your kind replies to my former post. You can bet I really appreciate them. You rock.
“The concept is simple. Take a blank sheet with nothing but the basic outline of a pinup girl and illustrate a unique scene around her.”
I’ll probably always reblog this cuz it’s just mind-blowing, holy cow
commission for fefairi uvu!
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Experiments in natural dying by Tinctorial Textiles.
See more»RAW COLOR.